CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 6, 2011

I'm in Cookie Cutter Heaven!

Just recently I received two packages of cookie cutters - and I didn't even order any!  How fun is that, to receive an unexpected package, and then receiving another!!  The first one was from my mother (love you, Mom!!) which consisted of two baker's dozen cutters from Cookie Cutters 4 Less.  They came all wrapped up in brightly colored tissue paper....





The next package came from my aunt (love you, Aunt C!) with 10 beautiful cutters as well!

And can you believe, I didn't have any of them, and there was only one duplicate??  Yeay for me!!

Thank you, thank you, to two very special women in my life, who are just as excited as I am about Cookies in the Cupboard. :)  Now there are a lot more cookie CUTTERS in my cupboard that I can use!!

1 comments:

Silver Sprinkle Bakehouse

Ooh, what fun! I'm going to have to try ordering from CC 4 Less. Can't wait to go home this summer either. I have tons of boxes full of my mom's baking goodies to rifle through.