CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Get your M-I-C-K-E-Y on!

There is just something to be said about a mouse with a red tongue.  He's just so cute!  

These cookies are going out tomorrow to a sweet boy's birthday party.  Do you think he watches Mickey Mouse Clubhouse?  I bet he knows how to do the Hot Dog Dance!  I do!  ...Do YOU?


A few close-ups...





A little about the cookies: I do not have a Mickey cookie cutter, so I used a cookie design found online, scaled it down freehand and cut each cookie out with a knife.  I had to do this with Barney cookies I made in the past as well.  In all, I made 28 cookies - 24 for the party and 4 "just in case" cookies.  The photo only shows 16 because they fit nicely on my wooden board. :)

Thank you, Susan!  I hope he has a wonderful birthday!

0 comments: