CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Early/Late Night with Daylight Savings Time

I thought I would be up until 2:30am working on these orders, but thanks to a friend who took the boys for an impromptu playdate, I was able to start early in the day and finish up at night. :)  


It's only 12:58am! ....no, I guess it's 1:58am?? 
Blast you, daylight savings time!  
I may be loosing one hour of sleep tonight, but it's going to feel like I lost four, I just know it.


BUT... I'm not really complaining.  I had a lot of fun in the kitchen tonight and am happy with the results.


Here is what I was working on tonight:


Baby boy onesies for a Baby Shower

Carriages for Baby Shower

Cake for Baby Shower

Separate order for a new mommy

I must say, it was very convenient to do two orders for baby boy related events!  I had the frosting colors already mixed!  Yeay me!

That's all for now!  Time to go clean the kitchen. :)  I should be done by 1:30...  I mean, 2:30. :)

0 comments: