CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 2, 2011

4th of July Jam

Last year I made a lot of jam.

strawberry, peach, blueberry, cherry....  

This year, not so much... yet.  

(I blame the cookies)  

But I did take a break from the oven to go stove-top yesterday 
and produced this strawberry jam.  

It actually made 5 jars, but one is already half-eaten in the refrigerator. :)



I decided to spruce them up a bit to get into the 4th of July spirit.  


Normally I'll put a piece of fabric and ribbon around them, 
but I didn't have any holiday fabric at the ready this time.  


I just used blue cardstock to cut the circles and 
stole some foam star stickers from my children's craft box. 



 And voila!  Instant 4th of July Jam!


Happy 4th, everyone!

0 comments: