CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Dr. Seuss and more St. Patrick's cookies

Today was pretty low key - I wore my favorite yoga pants (I don't do yoga) and only made a half-batch of icing - enough to frost the blue fish (I had frosted the red fish yesterday when I was working on the Cat hats).  I STILL had enough left over to play around with some more St. Patrick's Day designs.  All while my youngest was in preschool.  Yeay for me!

Here are those cute little fish...

And here they are, on a dish...

Swish, swish!  I wish for fish!

Here they are all together...




I miscalculated when I made the Cat In Hat Cookies yesterday, so I decided to make some Irish ones...




This should be called the "Ugly Duckling", but I like the word play of Lucky Ducky.  I intend to play around more with green Irish ducks...


 For these, I used a dish towel I had for the design.  The top, I call my "earth shamrock".  For the larger one, I wanted to see what a black marble effect would have.


That's all for now!  Taking a break from decorating tomorrow and having a fun-filled family day!



0 comments: